Fancy a stay in a luxurious apartment in Stellenbosch? Simply sign up to receive our monthly newsletter by submitting your details below and you will automatically be in the draw to win a midweek two-night stay for two at Eendracht Hotel & Apartments!
Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information in line with global data protection standards. To understand how we process and protect your information we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice By clicking subscribe you agree to TSAM processing your personal information for the purpose of this request.
Already a subscriber? Then you are already entered! Current Toyota Connect subscribers are automatically entered into the draw.
About Eendracht Hotel & Apartments
Eendracht Hotel & Apartments is an elegant, luxurious establishment situated in the heart of the oldest part of Stellenbosch. It’s within walking distance of excellent restaurants, coffee shops, museums, art galleries and theatres, as well as soccer, athletic and rugby grounds. Its location makes it an excellent base from which to explore Cape Town, the Cape Winelands, the Whale Route and the beautiful west coast with its magnificent wildflower displays. Cape Town International Airport is just a 35-minute drive away.
The Eendracht enjoys a rich history. The original building — a small two-roomed cottage — was built in 1710. Now reconstructed by the Lutz Trust and staying true to the original architecture, it boasts 13 ensuite bedrooms and three newly refurbished self-catering units in a restored 1928 art-deco-styled house.
Eendracht exudes a warm, friendly atmosphere, which is enhanced by the new Senobia’s Restaurant where both breakfasts and lunches — with daily specials, seasonal food and traditional South African dishes — can be enjoyed by both hotel guests and the public. The Huddle Room is a meeting room suitable for up to eight people, and it’s equipped with state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities and high-speed internet access.
Lunch and breakfast at Senobia’s are included in a half- or full-day package. Sundowners can be enjoyed on the beautiful garden patio, which has an outdoor splash pool, while for those guests who enjoy a spot of golf, the hotel is just 4km from the Stellenbosch Golf Club. Guests can immerse themselves in true South African hospitality and comfort in the unique and special place that is the Eendracht Hotel & Apartments.
A member of Cape Country Routes (CCR) South Africa, Eendracht Hotel & Apartments was awarded the 2019 Lilizela Tourism Award for Best Small Hotel in South Africa. It’s a serial recipient of Trip Advisor’s Best-of-the-Best Travellers’ Choice Award, and in July 2021 was upgraded from a 3-star hotel to a 4-star Boutique Hotel by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
CCR South Africa is a leading group of owner-operated and managed accommodation and activity establishments, with more than 20 privately owned hotels, lodges and guest houses located on the scenic and historic routes of the Western and Eastern Cape. All carefully selected for their character, charm and romance, they offer the best accommodation and activity options to suit every taste and budget.
For reservations, call +27-(0)21-883-8843 or email email@example.com
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter, simply opt in to receive newsletters from Toyota Connect. Existing subscribers are automatically entered.
- This competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa only.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Toyota’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Toyota reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion.
- Employees of Toyota John Brown Media and its agencies are not eligible to enter the competition.
- No liability shall attach to Toyota or the Promoter in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the Prizes.
- The prize is a complimentary 2-midweek-night stay for two adults sharing, on a bed and breakfast basis. Valid for 8 months from date of issue. Excludes school holidays. Travel arrangements, activities and meals not specified are excluded. Bookings subject to availability.
- The competition closes on 23 June 2022
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator on 24 June 2022. Any subscribers who sign up after this date will not be eligible for the prize.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 24 June 2022. Should you [the winner] not respond and accept the prize within 5 working days, they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will be announced on social media.